Jinkee Pacquiao turns down Ellen Show guesting






Jinkee Pacquiao, the wife of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao admitted that she recently declined the guesting in The Ellen Degeneres Show because she feared she would be criticized for her lack of fluency in English.

"Sabi ko ayoko 'yong live (I said I didn't want it live)," said Jinkee. "Ayokong magkamali… takot kasi akong magkamali, ayokong ma-criticize ng tao (I don't want to make a mistake. I'm afraid that I'll make a mistake and I don't want people to criticize me)," she said.

Though regretful of her decision, Jinkee said that Degeneres' camp understood. "Baka next time, baka handa na ako sa ganun (Maybe next time I'll be ready)," she said. World-renowned Filipino singing sensation Charice performed and guested in Ellen before she became famous internationally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to get the update...

Enter your email address: 

Find a job

www.careerjet.ph

Back to TOP